Hampton Rubber Company’s dedicated field services include technicians who are capable of solving your problems and getting you back in business fast. Our service trucks are fully equipped with inventory, tools and replacement parts and operational 24/7, 365 days a year.
In addition to our field testing and inspection services we are also proud to offer field repair and rework. Through inspection we can determine what hoses can be repaired in the field. Depending on the hose application and type of hose assembly, we can repair or even replace hoses on site to keep your process moving and reduce downtime. We provide consultant services that help determine if a hose can be repaired or needs to be replaced. We base our recommendations on safety and long term performance expectations of the hose in a given application environment.
Our team will listen to your needs and ask the right questions. We work with your team to solve your hose problems, in the field with your experts.
Count on Hampton Rubber Company’s trained technicians to:
Be experts in the fabrication and industrial hose assemblies
Have passed rigorous factory training requirements
Identify hose problems and repair/replace the defective components
Examine hose systems for ruptures, leaks and wear
Work around your schedule and provide you with the best service possible.
Hampton Rubber Company’s field services respond to the way you work, whenever you’re working.
- Field Hydrostatic Hose Pressure Testing
- Field Hose Inspections
- Field Repair & Rework of Hoses
- Vendor Inventory Management (VMI)
- Consignment Inventory
- Inventory Rationalization and Reduction
- Documented Cost Savings
- Detailed Equipment Prototyping
- OnGuard Asset Tracking – Hose & Belting
- Conveyor Belt Onsite Installation
- Conveyor Belt Vulcanization up to 85” wide
- Chute Lining Installation
- Pulley Lagging and Repair
- Detailed Conveyor Belt Surveys with accompanying recommendations