Hampton Rubber Company is Virginia’s prime source for providing complete fluid solutions.
Established in 1961 and with over 3 million dollars of on-hand inventory, Hampton Rubber serves both commercial and military markets. Our vast amount of experience, quality products, and passion for excellence continue to set us apart from others. When it comes to complete fluid solutions, Hampton Rubber is your “Trusted Advisor”.
Hampton Rubber Company has locations in Hampton and Norfolk, VA.
Why Hampton Rubber Company?
- All employees have the experience necessary to promptly respond to your needs in the most efficient manner possible while providing the highest quality products on a 24-hour basis.
- Our core line of products is the industrial and hydraulic hose and their related accessories. Hampton Rubber Company also offers a wide range of other industrial and marine supply products which include packing, gaskets, valves and fittings.
We take pride in our products and work hard to provide you a path from manufacture to final hose testing to ensure you get the best possible hoses and fittings.
Where We’re From
Singer Equities is a group of value added distributors in the industrial rubber products industry. We have 39 locations in the U.S. that service a diverse market portfolio including petrochemical, oil/gas, food & beverage, OE equipment, marine, MRO, construction and rental supply.
Our extensive product offering includes industrial hoses, hydraulic hoses, metal hoses, composite hoses, conveyor belt, and rubber, metallic & non-asbestos gaskets as well as industrial supplies. We also offer value added services including on-site hose and conveyor belt inspections, installations and repair, hose testing services, engineering/consulting services and training.
We are proud to offer our exclusive OnGuard™™ Hose Management Services and asset tracking program. Coupled with our world class hose fabrication, we are able to deliver the most consistent, reliable and safe hose assemblies in the industry.
Learn more at www.hosesafety.com.
What We Do
Hampton Rubber Company’s employees have the experience necessary to promptly respond to your needs!
- Hose Testing Capabilities to 50,000 P.S.I.
- On-Site Hose Testing and Repair with Mobile Crimper
- $1,000,000 stocked inventory of Marine and Mil-Spec hose assembly
- Water Jet custom cut gaskets
- Product & Safety Seminars for Total Hose Management
- Consistent, Quality Hose Assembly Fabrication
- Dedicated product managers can help address your application needs, conduct system surveys and make recommendations tailored to customer requirements. Let us assist you with on-site product support: from choosing the proper conveyor belt to hose routing and installation.
- We create person to person relationships and programs tailored to address the needs of a customer to lower procurement costs, maximize productivity, create a safer work environment and/or manufacture a safer prod
Consistent Quality Fabrication
- Gasket Fabrication including water jet and CNC capabilities
- Hydraulic, Industrial, Composite, Metal & Specialty Hose
- Crimping from 1/16″ I.D. to 10″ I.D.
- Swaging from 1″ I.D. to 10″ I.D.