Be Prepared w/ Contitech’s Flexsteel Steam Hose!
The Flexsteel® 250 EPDM-20 features the superior performance of the Flexsteel 250 Steam Hose series enhanced with the increased design ratio of 20:1. This exceeds the ARPM safety standard and makes steam operations more secure and user-friendly. The hose has a maximum operating pressure of 250 psi with a temperature range of -40ºF to 450ºF
Did you Know?
- Transfer abrasive materials worry-free with the Arvac SW Suction Hose from ContiTech.
- Resist abrasion in the most extreme conditions with ContiTech’s Arvac SW abrasion-resistant suction hose.
- The Conti Chem hoses are engineered in Germany in accordance with the stringent EN 12115 and with the user’s safety and ergonomic needs in mind.
Check Your Gaskets!
Check Out Our Flow Mach 2C Waterjet Cut Gaskets
- Our Flow mach 2c Water Jet has a tolerance of .005
- It cuts virtually all soft materials up to 1.5” thick.
- It cuts with a single stream of water at 60,000 Psi and travels at a speed of mach 2 when it leaves the cutting head.
- We can accept many types of input files for drawings such as .DWG, .DXF, .PDF, .CDL, .AI
- We can also program in drawings if we have a sample part or a physical drawing with dimensional data
- Virtually no wasted material
We Are Standing OnGuard™ for Our Customers!
Reduce the risk of hose failures through routine hose inspections, testing and certification programs. Our OnGuard™® hose management services include testing, tagging and traceability of your hoses from “cradle to grave”. These proactive programs are managed by our hose experts and keep you running efficiently and safely.
Say Goodbye To:
- Excessive Paperwork
- Guesswork in Inspection Standards
- Lengthy Inspection Times
- Costly Downtime
[/fancy-ul][divider line_type=”No Line”][nectar_btn size=”large” open_new_tab=”true” button_style=”regular” button_color_2=”Accent-Color” icon_family=”none” url=”http://hosesafety.com/” text=”Visit Hose Safety Here!”]